Oh lord, it’s like you tease sista. Cause I just met the she that
Should have been. That you she would never be. So here it plays
Like high school drama on an old man conscious. Wishing she were
A thousand miles away so I could day dream about her kisses.
Cause if she were you, and you she.. Your lips could tame savages,
Calm seas, all while bring the strong country to its knees.
Because if you were she, there would be rizen for this kind of
Massive chaos. I’ve seen the madness before, but it ain’t shit
In comparison to how you loot hearts and plunder dreams.
Last I check your conquests have been legendary. So I hold back
Nothing, like Saxon’s we hit your shores, no waiting just quick
And precise penetration. Yet this is more then a story of Pandora’s
Box. She, if she were you, we’d spend night on end causing living Dreams.
These things require no sleep. No bed would be safe, and lord knows
No fury like project reasonable chaos. All things in moderation.
If you were she, crazed from daily works of you on top of me
On top of sheets. Comforters being kicked to the floor. You
Praying for a breeze. Fire in your eyes, and an arch of your back.
I’d put lips together and blow you a sigh of relief.
See multi-talented couldn’t account for the configuration, the
Flexing of bodies built in general sutra, Just challenging enough
To cause intrigue; yet simple. Simply put if you were the she I wanted
Her to be then there would be nothing but hard times leaving the house.
We be constantly late, and by late I mean period. Birthing new ways
To conjunction, while twisting the metaphysical theology of conscious
Poetry. Weighing the con’s and pro’s of our actions wouldn’t even
Be considered, the consequences would be half the fun.
See I know all about this battle, so no average Joe’s need apply.
See if you were here and she there meaning you were the she I
Always wanted her to be. Sleep would be a daunting task. Struggling
Not to touch one another’s pens. Or talk about all the things we
Couldn't control nor plan for. Yet still encouraging each other to
Change the world. See I still have faith in serenity, that’s peace.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is beautiful! Sensually beautiful.
Post a Comment